How much does an online booking tool cost?
One of the first questions potential customers want to know when they call our company is how much does an online booking tool cost? Although this varies on each customer needs, we will try to do our best here to explain some general pricing guidelines.
The licensing of an online booking tool (OBT) will depend on what you focus on and what are your business objectives. These are genuine questions you need to consider before deciding on what OBT options you need:
- Are you specializing on leisure travel or do you provide services to business travel customers?
- Do you already have a web site, or do you plan to develop one?
- Are you an Online Travel Agency or a Host Agency for sub-agencies?
- Do you manage business travel for very large organizations or mostly for small and mid-sized corporations?
Great, but what does “licensing” mean?
A software license (licensing) is a legal instrument allowing You to use Our software. Without the license agreement, using our software would constitute a breach of copyright law. Our software must be legally licensed before it can be used.
We are using SaaS (Software as a Service) model, and as a result our applications are cloud based, the software license is subscription based. That is, you will pay for usage on monthly basis. This type of software license offers greater flexibility. It is also beneficial as you only pay for what you need, allowing you to scale your business without repercussions.
The licensing of our software is also referred to as “white labeling”. It means that we have created a product that can be re-branded by you, on your web site. As a result, the software/product belongs to us. There is a software license in place which permits you benefiting from the white label to use the software.
What is the structure of our pricing model and the online booking tool cost?
Our pricing model is based on different types of possible usage and contains:
1- one-time license and setup fee
2- a minimum monthly usage fee
3- a variable booking fee
4- available add-ons and their associated fee
1. The one-time license and setup fee include:
- the software license as defined in previous paragraph
- the setup of the system for you which includes:
- creating your environment in our application
- providing credentials for system access
- setting access to various suppliers you will work with
- training you on managing your environment in our application dashboard
- preparing you to launch your site online
2. The minimum monthly usage fee includes:
- monthly usage of our application
- application maintenance
- customer support
3. The variable booking fee includes:
- scaling of your business
4. The available add-ons and their associated fee
They include all the options that our system offers and that allow you to adjust and adapt our application to your needs. Some of the most common add-ons found in the licensing of an OBT:
- Payment gateway for charging customer credit cards
- Additional content suppliers such as:
- Low-cost carriers
- direct airline access (NDC)
- hotel bed banks
- travel insurance companies
- Multi PCC / Office ID management
- Agent log-in
- One-way combinable fares
- Customer profiles synchronization
Contact us for more information about the online booking tool cost.
As you can see, there are many options available. When someone receives a quote from our company, we thoroughly examine each option as to educate the buyer on the option’s benefits. We want to identify its overall importance to the success of our customer’s project.